I was amazed not just bad because I Borde unsuspecting own pace and then I got a message from dear Ela and what I see when I get an award from her I thank Ela
Ela
Here are the rules for insertion into your blog:
first Joining the award to your blog.
second Add the link from whom you have the award.
third Nominate 7 or more blogs.
4th Leave a message that the award can be collected from you
So you do not just me ... So here my 7
first Josie - Small coffee break
second Josie - Fibro ...
third Josie and Micah - heart is through his stomach
4th Ela - a family fortune Bollymaus
5th Carina - women talk
6th Andy - Andy's photo and everyday corner
7th Susi - Creddytreff
Ela
Here are the rules for insertion into your blog:
first Joining the award to your blog.
second Add the link from whom you have the award.
third Nominate 7 or more blogs.
4th Leave a message that the award can be collected from you
So you do not just me ... So here my 7
first Josie - Small coffee break
second Josie - Fibro ...
third Josie and Micah - heart is through his stomach
4th Ela - a family fortune Bollymaus
5th Carina - women talk
6th Andy - Andy's photo and everyday corner
7th Susi - Creddytreff
0 comments:
Post a Comment