Saturday, August 8, 2009

Names Of College Cultural Festival

Thursday the 06/08/2009

Thursday I Jannik brought into the nursery during which have Schatzi and his cousin Jannik vacated room is empty and I'm from way back then rolls purchased and then the first time we had breakfast ...

Schatzi set off after breakfast with his cousin and has color, and so bought ... while they were on the road I have already started to stick the room ... so again there was Schatzi is Alex (Schatzi, his cousin) then went home for the first time cat the feed he has created for us because his wife is in hospital, she is in the 29th Weeks pregnant and, at an early blow has been 1 week in the hospital because I'm making a little worried drum ... Well ok Schatzi was with the color back, and I started it a night to remove a little ...

has order shortly before 11 my mother me, then picked us to my brother and picked him up and then off to the dentist so my brother takes hold on hold a few more hands on but he has class made despite root canal treatment and tooth-less ... Schatzi has the time Jannik from the day care center picked up and as my mother drove home Jannik has stood ready to have my mother has taken him and he comes only on Friday after the day care home ...
Dan's went further underline with ... let dry .... And then Schatzi and Alex range makes the border .... Man looks at the class like this ...

At 16 clock would then be collected and Jeremy Lucas ... so we had free rides ... sucked room blinds attach shelf rebuild bed rebuild star ran everywhere give everything back and and and ... there was the work done and it looks great so ....

Here are some pictures there is great but the eyes make



I still clock in the evening of 22 cake baked yes a legga cake

0 comments:

Post a Comment