Sunday, August 2, 2009

First Time Audition Free Stream

my day was sooooo

person I had today was very brave but times today from the front ...

it with us first time household linen, etc. ... then we went into town and delicious food are gone when the Greeks was ohhhh yummy ...

And because today Sunday opening my media market, furniture Jähnichen and the food was home we are there yet smooth to go there and there were crowds of people mad ... so are the first to the bird feeder as the best friend works from my brother and then there was what built up and I am spinning creeped, millipedes, scorpions and snakes creepy I like to spin not as long as I get net to close It is ok but at home I will also have net is because only schhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and then the spider placed lovingly by Schatzi to fresh air or our cats are faster and they end up as cat food

But spinning those were the hammer ... so was I then at a distance from the spin and I talked to Annie and she said all this would not be so bad, etc. Well I have also tried it then but for the benefit of my senses and I fear my hand down and the table is encouraging of my hand crawled ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhh but as you can see I live still something ....

This is the spider is crawling on my hand


Jaaaa I say yes, I was totally brave but not brave anscheint accurate or no, there is more ...

And therefore took the good man then a snake out a püton ohhhhhhh and pretty big wound the thing and the tongue the whole time out there ...
So if I create these spiders live yet so I ne small snake ... and lo and behold I had the snake in his hand yeah here photographic evidence ... and felt himself totally to class ... down totally smooth but not wet or so and above the scales were a little rough madness I have a snake on his hand

Here the evidence


Well now you have it I was kind of courage I am very proud of me
Outside there was then pony ride still there and a donkey and two sheep were so then we were still in furniture Jähnichen may have and consider as the mascot of HSV

Dan we were still eating ice cream and then off to home ... from Kids in the bath and quickly to bed the morning begins again everyday

we have today but still a lot before we even have Jannik shelf to disassemble and Friday already started doing it to be tough now, we want to later on in the cellar and Angang sprinkle it in glittering blue I hope this all works out and looks also looks good too lol ...

This was our exciting weekend, and tomorrow it is, the day has us back but fortunately, every day is different and therefore I have always something to report

0 comments:

Post a Comment