Award
So you love .... I had to think long but now I managed ... I have a while ago got a wunderschlnen Award and that with wonderful words of Josie ... I thank you sweet it ...
am now my turn to him to give more ... there are still regulate some ...
And here they are
This award is granted to:
- Incentive for
own blog - brings a smile to your face, because it spreads so much joy
- filled with lots of information
- has a blog you like very good
- this blog has up just like that, for some reason surprised.
=> set this price at your blog.
=> Appoint yourself another 5 blogs which you want to give this award.
=> it with the parts chosen, and then rejoice in the reactions!
=> Of course, designating also the person who has gifted you, they will be very happy!
And I give it on to ...
first Josie - Small coffee break
Yes Josie I already know quite a while and can only say I am glad to know him a great woman to have ... thanks to them I'm blogging at that time began ... with her is always something going on and it is always exciting look in her blog
second Josie - Fibro ....
I think it's so mean It has just met them but she's a strong woman and will also deal with this sheep disease that I know and I am proud to process them all in this wonderful blog.
third Andy - Andy's photo and everyday corner ...
gets too andy him from me ... I find his blog very interesting and he makes beautiful pictures as I can get enough ... not at me turn
4th Ela - a family fortune Bollymaus
Even the ela get it from me ... in her blog you can always find new things ... either what had happened or what made great by itself
And the no. 5
5th Carina - women talk
Carina was not in sight and than they came the sinking again and I was very happy not only that it has started again to be active in the forum no also it was blog gestalltest new and is now the madness and always remember back in the net disappear underground yes?
So there my 5 Unfortunately, we must assign only 5 or I had given more
0 comments:
Post a Comment