Monday, August 24, 2009

Heather Harmon Myspace Ca

We have a baby

Yes it is we have a baby ... we already know a little while longer but we will let you know about it ... we actually had until 4:09:09 gemusst to the gynecologist but it was different and that's all today tomorrow ...

I had a Dolles pull in the abdomen and when I opened the toilet was, I saw blood I am so wild, it is not really if we had before had sex happens ever I already know but with pain and no previous sex that solved for me from a pretty bad feeling ... well Doctors call I should be the same time stop by waiting done said quickly hopped into the shower and off to the gynecologist ...

I did not take long until I was then and how have briefly discussed the last time that was the rule, etc., and then went It also noted already going on ... he saw right there's something wrong and h very quickly I have an inflammation of the cervix na great but I still did not know what our little worm ... so he looked then, and behold our little sweet worms developed in time as well as yolk sac where it belongs and has since worms nestled where it is right somehow not in the fallopian tube or elsewhere but the most important of all the little heart beat and where I have seen this is my first time a stone fell from the heart

said on German well with our worms is all I ok

by the inflammation of the cervix, I have this common ache of the doctor because some such a salve-up done and then save it to say, are much, do not lift heavy objects, do not bathe for a week and the worst one weeks no sex ohhhhh my God, this can indeed be what ... but at the ouch you have always tired or? ?

We are the super happy everything is ok with our worms and here it is 6 weeks and 2 days, it is now already there

0 comments:

Post a Comment