Jannik's birthday
Yes today it is then so far been ... um rang shortly before 8 clock the phone ... there was my mother off with a totally excited Jannik the first time to see me and then it started ... Mama, I got a bike that is sooooooo great but still make great grandfather has the saddle still down ... and I've already eaten cake and candles blown out ... he has hardly been gets more and was glad that Grandma him right in the nursery ... brings
I then set off to Alex Schatzi his cousin I had to get a little something ... said Alex I was then sold at market buying and I'm shopping gone the first time ... when I was back home we went for the first time on household do laundry had to be made even wiped and and and ...
Dan I picked up from the daycare center Jannik ... oh and he came out he did not come from the recount got a crown where was all about big 6 on it and then they sang songs play games and the best ice were at home eating ...
we when we have up everything made ready for the table is set and then came Schatzi finally from his job interview back home and finally it started ... we connected Jannik eyes and are he went into the room as he stood in the room blindfolded, I definitely warmed up his birth Stang's CD in the CD player and the song how beautiful you are born dressed ... and then yes then it was if he could be the sound of the eyes and take ohhhhh crazy if you had his eyes have seen ... he was looking forward
total ... And then there's unwrap gifts ... Well it ok to get the room has a CD player with cassette deck, 6 CDs, a cassette, 2 books, Formula 1 Sheets, 4 puzzle from Grandma, a bike from Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Laura a book and a cuddly toy and and and ...
At 14 clock then Jeremy Lucas was finally brought home ...
At 15 clock arrived at last the guests and it was drivel cake feasted and played and we had a lot of fun ... then after all the guests were gone and Jeremy luca total ko has fallen into bed we still really comfortable grilled
Here are some pictures ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment