Sunday, September 13, 2009

Why Did Tracy Mcgrady Get Worst

A weekend comes to an end

Quite a long weekend ...
Friday evening, my mother and my sister briefly on us a little chat and my mother has the pictures picked up and Jannik kita backpack again brought ... to 1 clock was Jeremy then on that comes from time to time but before he falls asleep again but this time not a Schatzi has brought him then and he was totally hot so cry take a first sip of drink a ponytail and still some round cuddle and then put back into bed and the night was still quiet.

Saturday morning was then called my sister if she could visit us today because she would like to play with Jannik ... so all agreed ... and then we finished and went into town and have met up there with my sister. Quickly on to the last ballot for baby in 2009 made something bought and then off arrived home ... at home we have any first-time Jeremy Lucas put down to nap and play Jannik you Laura went and Schatzi and I have prepared the potato soup is there for lunch should ... Unfortunately it has not turned out as I wanted it but it could be still eat dessert there was still chocolate and stratziatella ice cream with chocolate sauce ... then we have put on us and have everything packed up what you need so the playground to make unsafe ... between playing football, building sand castles and badminton was all there and we had fun. At home, I only once the boys to swim condemned by the two looked like little piggy ... while Jannik and Jeremy still splashing in the tub was also my mother for Laura to pick up ... so has Schatzi then Jeremy made ready and I Jannik and then we chatted a little ... as they were then left we ate dinner still beautiful. Then the kids were in bed and Schatzi and I have made a quiet evening. I had no desire to make the Leppi. Well a day can the www. refusal even to me, right?

this morning did not start so well on ... Jannik was first awake and has not let me even go back to sleep and noticed unfortunately quickly the nose is tight throat hurts, and the head throbbed as I just thought well to start the day good ... and to the astonishment of all, I was not even awakened by the sun was hidden by thick clouds ... Jannik is still a round left to play in his room and I fell asleep again until he has done to me then, shortly after 11 clock awake again and Mama I said'm hungry I then looked at the clock and thought, oh yes now you must be hungry otherwise there's already a 9 clock breakfast madness and even Jeremy Lucas was still sleeping on a bad sign so aroused Schatzi and behold his nose is too tight and scraped the neck na super ... Schatzi then Jeremy Lucas has raised very carefully and lo and behold our little sparrow is not fit ... oh it's all stupid ... so have we all just somehow rumgelümmelt cheer sofa Jeremy and I have lots of apple gefuttert some vitamins in the body come jelly breakfast and to drink lots of tea.

Now the kids in bed and start again tomorrow, the day nursery has Jannik and tomorrow it's time to see Baby TV looking forward

night dear

0 comments:

Post a Comment