Fair or Fall Festival ...
Anyway ...
The started tomorrow, not just good at Schatzi had to measure and a time where we actually again turn around but what must have ... risen as Jannik He had quite Dolle abdominal pain and after I had asked him if he would like in the nursery or would rather stay at home, he has this to remain held at home ... so has Schatzi before going had Jannik quickly was the cherry pit pillow made and Jannik down on his stomach and he is next to me fell asleep again ...
went Fortunately, he later feeling better and then I asked him whether we still want to do something or he would rather stay at home without telling him the grandma with and to the fair wants to but because he was so good was he decided that we make but what you can and as I had then told the grandmother equal is coming and we want to go to the fair because he was happy as a lark ...
Clock At 14 she has picked us up and we went to grandma first time we have there to Bine waited and then it was also going on already
Jannik, Jeremy Lucas and I with my mother and Bine to the fair ... it is small but there were quite a few things and we had fun a huge ... Jeremy has his eyes shone with all the lights and noise and Jannik is very, very much carousel we went have ice cream eaten sausage cotton candy lard cakes have cans throw ducks chamber fished pulled loose and won quite a lot of small stuffed animals cars and much more
To 18h, we have since re-made their way to my mother nor were a little drunk and then she drove us home, the kids and I also totally ko
How it again a beautiful day to end
0 comments:
Post a Comment