Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bushnell Sportsman 4-12x40mm, Tech



'm here I found another amazing stick in the Blogger Cafe ....

1) Can you often remember your dreams?
from time to

2) Do you remember like in your dreams?
must sometimes not be

3) Your dreams are often positive or negative?
positive

4) If ever one of your dreams come true?


yes 5) Are you afraid of your dreams, for example, if you have previously seen a horror movie or oppress you bad thoughts before falling asleep?
if I had a bad dream he did not shoot from

6) dreaming You rather long dreams, or just short "clips"?
is always on it to

7) Do you tell your fellow man of your dreams, because they move as you, or you are silent about it because you think dreams are unimportant?
when I talk to about my schatz

8) Have you ever looked in a dream interpretation book, what are your dreams?
no

9) If so found, you see the statement (s) the satisfaction or moronic?
??

10) If it were possible to see that your other dreams, would you allow that?
no

11) Have you ever been dreamed something and after you're awake, you could dreamed the "feel" yet? Yes


12) You're sleepwalking before? I know
net

13) Have you ever noticed in the dream that you only dream of?
unfortunately not

14th) Can you control your dreams and then sometimes do and what you want?
I do not think

15) Tell us of your worst nightmare!
no

16) Tell us your most beautiful dream!
no

17th) Can you sleep well, if someone else beside you in bed?
otherwise I'd be missing what

18) Is there a Thing / person / animal / etc. Of which you dream about most frequently?
no

19) Did you ever dream mind busy all day?
yes

20) Do you dream at night or are you also a (n) daydreamer (in)?
I'm both

0 comments:

Post a Comment