Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rabbit Cages Lancaster Pa

50 000 hits Blog Candy Corsage

I would first like to thank all the
in love blog visitors.
50 000 hits I find even a small house number
and for this reason
I will give away a blog candy.
What should do it for this: Not much :-)
register at the list of
Regular readers
and write a short greeting in this post.
It would be nice if you write on your blog
a short review.
This Blog Candy ends on 20th
February 2011
I'll most likely winner of Candy's here to announce.
Well of course you want to know,
what is in the blog-candy in it.
One of you wins this set: '
5 packs Flowers

8 packs of Crystal / Pearls Swirls

1 Blog scrapbooking paper from me & my Big ideas
"Water Color Layered Pad


1 Blog Scrapbooking paper by me & my Big ideas
"Bonnie Bell Sugar"


I wish you all good luck and look forward
more about your lovely comments and visits
on my blog.

Greetings
Iris

0 comments:

Post a Comment