Last night Andy
released the beta version of Make the Cut 3.0.0
to download.
There are a few changes
and novelties.
I was raised as the question: who really needs yet the CricutImagine?
not me. For
have a "normal" Cricut, make the cut and I need a printer
CricutImagine,
not
in one device but with the same result, the new
: Cut and Print function from the 3.0.0 version
we can now
the size of the motifs in mm, cm and enter percentage.
more news in MTC 3.0.0:
Rhinestone =
my motive can I as a template for rhinestone motive
Print
Blackout =
my decorating motif is cut out as background
Shadow Layer, as were some small Changes made
with additional options
The toolbar button has a new design,
were also added new button
for functions from the previous version.
Once the official version for downloading is,
I will set some instructions in the cut-parlor.
question you can always ask in the forum,
or else you via email.
released the beta version of Make the Cut 3.0.0
to download.
There are a few changes
and novelties.
I was raised as the question: who really needs yet the CricutImagine?
not me. For
have a "normal" Cricut, make the cut and I need a printer
CricutImagine,
not
in one device but with the same result, the new
: Cut and Print function from the 3.0.0 version
we can now
the size of the motifs in mm, cm and enter percentage.
more news in MTC 3.0.0:
Rhinestone =
my motive can I as a template for rhinestone motive
Blackout =
my decorating motif is cut out as background
Shadow Layer, as were some small Changes made
with additional options
The toolbar button has a new design,
were also added new button
for functions from the previous version.
Once the official version for downloading is,
I will set some instructions in the cut-parlor.
question you can always ask in the forum,
or else you via email.
0 comments:
Post a Comment