Sunday, August 15, 2010

What Is The Difference Between Emu Brontes

shoe Vntage look

this shoe a vintage look
yesterday I tinkered tomorrow.
The template I have worked with MTC
and cut with my Cricut
. have used

I:
Core'dinations Color Core Card Stock "Olive"
scrapbooking paper from DCWV from the block "Once upon a Time"
-made flowers from cardstock
lace
for the sale of an empty beads can

There are new instructions in the cut-Stübchen
here a list:

Cricut
Firmware Update

Make the Cut
MTC download and install, register
Make the Cut now import
Translation / toolbar functions
images (pixel trace)
Disturbing remove lines in templates (fold lines)
PopUp word card
instructions word-book
create SVG-file and import it into MTC
Letters connect (weld)

Sure Cuts A Lot
import images (Image Twain) remove
disturbing lines in templates (fold lines)
SCAL
toolbar popup download word card
SVG and import Connect
letters (weld)

Maybe you are indeed proud owner of a Cricut
,
why not check out in the cut-parlor over.
New users are welcome.

lg
Iris

0 comments:

Post a Comment