Monday the 10/05/2009 snapshot
Finally a dryer
And still a little more luxury and a dry ... but I really wanted to yes it still wait and buy one only when baby is there but but now everything was different.
We can have hang the laundry in the basement but somehow the muffelt if we have brought up ... and dry weather in the balcony had to cheer but impossible to read a dry her
And since tonight he stands in the kitchen has even his first load dried and I'm really happy about this marvelous piece of what helps me a lot of work ... at least for the winter where I can hang the laundry does not open balcony she goes through the dryer!
Finally a midwife
after I so can not unfortunately have the Ilka because she is on maternity leave ... Well I've asked them if they can recommend someone to me and since then she came into the game Nele ... then the Nele today was to know when and to and it was perfect from the first second as chalk and cheese ... thus is my problem midwives ne now the table of my midwife called Nele is still a very young and as old as I have been learning for 2 years ... it is a total love, and I'm really looking forward
0 comments:
Post a Comment